Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Some of the Artwork of Anne Copeland

In 2011, I was about to turn 70, so it seemed a good idea to do something different to celebrate.


Well, if we are turning the Big 70, we might as well have fun along the way!


I feel good, like I knew I would!!!


The special needs children I work with just LOVE when they see me coming. Up near the front (with the big moon) is a favorite story, The Hungry Catepillar, and the border along the bottom comes from the same story.


Happy, I'm so happy!

And finally, the back says it all!


I will add, as it is my birthday again Saturday, November 22, "You only live once!  Go for it!!!

Thank you for letting me share some of my fiber art. I will share it again when I recover it. Oh, you might wonder why recover such a cool car. It IS finally fading, I put the fiber in with acrylic gel medium, and yes, I do wash it and it has been in the snow, rain, and lots of sunshine. I covered it with three coats of polyurethane varnish. The hardest areas were the curved spaces, but I managed OK.

I would love to post some of your art for our members here too. Thank you kindly, Anne Copeland, SAQA So CA/So NV Co-Rep

1 comment:

Mia Bloom Designs said...

Anne ~ I love what you did to your car! Great idea!