Friday, May 23, 2014

Second Saturday Webinar with Anne Copeland, Certified Appraiser, June 14, 2 - 3 PM PDT

Anne Copeland, AQS Certified Appraiser since 1993 will talk about how your fiber arts pieces are valued for insurance, and how that might differ from your sales value and why. I will talk about a few high dollar insurance appraisals in the five figure range, and why those appraisals had the values they had. I will not be giving personal names of the artists, but I will talk about the factors involved with creating such values. I will be glad to answer all questions.

AND, I have a big surprise for the first couple of people to get registered!  I am going to perform two free appraisals valued at $40.00 each, and you may e-mail me any questions you might have about that. My rep e-mail address is listed online.

Sat, Jun 14, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT

Registration Web Link:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/679454663

These webinars are for all of you to help cut down on the cost of gas and time traveling, as well as to provide for those who might have small children (or older ones at home) or other people who are not able to get to all the in-person meetings. We are going to have these webinars each month on the Second Saturday at the same time, and all will be approximately one hour. I am working on getting you some exciting speakers so please take advantage of this wonderful resource.

We can handle quite a few attendees, so please do let us know if you will be attending.

Thanking you kindly,

Anne Copeland and Marlin Williams, Your SAQA SoCA/SoNV reps.



No comments: