Monday, January 14, 2013

Poway - An Inspiring Show - Docent Tour January 19th!















Hello Everyone,
The reception at Poway Center for Performing Arts was well attended. Thank you for coming and enjoying yourselves. I talked to the center and they said that our exhibit had the highest attending record! Every time I go to PCPA people are looking at our work.

I was not able to attend the reception, and would like to give a docent tour Saturday January 19th at 1 pm. If any artists would like to come, it would be a fun time. Also we could have a late lunch in Poway at the Old Hamburger Factory. Sandi Hankins sent me three photos of the reception. If you have any photos, email them to me-Annette Guerrero is standing by her piece. Belinda Hart is standing with her work(the right side called Calzada Sunset). Heather Urquhart is standing by her work (I used her left quilt for signage)

I realize that this is a short notice for the docent tour, but the center is in favor of the idea and expecting us!

Thanks
 


Mary Tabar
SoCal, SoNev Regional Rep

 

 

1 comment:

Mary Tabar said...

Thank you Deborah for posting these great photos.