Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Saturday Open House in Santa Ana


The Santora Building is a laboratory for an exciting collection of galleries, studio work spaces and art related uses where people work, show and gather.

 Every first Saturday of the Month, the Santora holds an Open House from 7-10pm. During this event the galleries premier new exhibits and studio artists are available to show and discuss their work.See you June 2nd

Teresa Shippy will have a display of her art quilts at the
Avantgarden Gallery
Lower Level (basement) 
207 North Broadway
Art Walk- Promenade, 2nd & Broadway, Santa Ana 92701

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

I so wish I could attend, but this date won't work with me. I hope you'll post photos as I'd enjoy hearing more about your Open House.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Teresa Shippy said...

This will be a fun event. The vibe is fantastic downtown Santa Ana. I will be taking many pics...Will post asap!